We are strengthening our software team and are seeking a talented software developer.
You will be part of a small SW team, tackling many
interesting challenges. The team is writing embedded firmware,
developing desktop applications, deliver our own cloud solutions and
performing data analysis. You will be working on one or more of these
fields, depending on your background and interests.
You should have a passion for writing solid software, motivated to build
excellent products and have a strong customer focus. You enjoy taking
responsibilities and can work on your own, while also communicating
efficiently with the rest of the team and organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and test firmware for our world-class analyzers
- Create and support internal SW tools, both for desktop and web
- Work closely with other teams, making architectural and design decisions
- Create tools for gathering, analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data
- Help maintain build systems, regression testing
- Supporting customers with technical questions
We offer the chance to be part of a growing Norwegian hardware start-up,
a stimulating intellectual environment, working with world class products
and a lot of fun on the job!
- Master of Computer Science, Electronics, Cybernetics or equivalent
- Experience with relational databases, using SQL
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN or similar)
- Used to working with Linux command line tools and ssh
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language
You should have experience with one or more of the following:
- Embedded systems: embedded Linux, RTOS, bare metal
- GUI desktop development: Qt, Swing or similar
- Signal processing: Matlab, Jupyter or similar
Apply here https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=189487172%MCEPASTEBIN%